Thursday, May 20, 2010

TTMT: ATC Spoilers

Another Tuesday passed and I was still having video issues :( So today when Josh decided to turn off the video games and do a quiet activity I thought I'd try my luck with Super. I have to change the formatting of the video files to work in Windows Movie Maker and I have been having trouble! So finally at midnight I got it to work and WMM accepted the video file! All was right and good with the world! So then I started to edit my video and all hope was lost. Some how when I was setting up my video camera on the tri-pod I hit the record button so there was a minute and a half of me fiddling around with my crafts and then about another minute of me playing with my hair and then when I *thought* I was pressing record I actually paused the unit and talked to myself for 6 minutes with nothing to show for it. After "recording" I changed into pajamas and got ready to edit! I was so sad to see three minutes of nothing! So instead of letting these electronics and my blond streak break my spirit, I jumped back on my horse and showed my crafts again, this time actually recording! So without further ado, redressed Laci with crappy hair (it looked so good the first time after fluffing for a minute, and I have the video to prove it!)


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic vlog Lace! You even sound like a Florida girl! (ya'll!) I love your little flip flops soooo much. I think you should show the blooper video! Please!!!!! It's usually really funny when we(you,me,Kandi&Shae)show our blonde streak!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Hello! My name is Laci and I love to craft! My main crafting is mostly sewing, quilting, crochet. I have also had great fun with stenciling, needle felting, jewelry design, and knitting and I will try anything at least once!