Thursday, May 20, 2010

Let's go to Hogwarts!

Shae took me to Universal for my birthday to play around and to see the Rich Weirdos/Sisters of Orlando shadow cast of "The Sound of Music" She knows my love for musicals! It was a blast!
So at Universal in Orlando they are hard at work building the Wizarding World of Harry Potter section of the park and I took some pictures of the progress! I can't wait to see everything, it is going to be a blast! AND I know I can convince Josh to go, Hogsmeade has their own beer!

Hogwarts, more majestic after editing out the Jurassic Park sign!



Snowy Hogsmeade, the only snow in Florida


Ministry Decree, this is serious stuff!


1 comment:

  1. The new section at Universal/Islands of Adventure looks so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Hello! My name is Laci and I love to craft! My main crafting is mostly sewing, quilting, crochet. I have also had great fun with stenciling, needle felting, jewelry design, and knitting and I will try anything at least once!