Thursday, April 29, 2010

TTMT: Earth-friendly April

This is the first "Talk To Me Tuesday" I have recorded since starting this blog so I thought I'd start off right by posting this video here right away!

In this video I show my latest craft which I posted here yesterday, dinner napkins! These are "casual" cloth napkins made for my husband and myself for daily use. I plan on making bigger and fancier napkins for nicer occasions!

Next I show two of my family's Earth day projects, the compost pile and the herb garden, both started earlier on this month by mom and me!

At the end of the video are pictures of all my Earth-friendly crafts done this month! Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Great vlog/blog post Laci! As soon as I get some pretty shell/ocean-y fabric, I'm making napkins, too! Your shopping bags are awesome! I wish I could remember to take/send mine to the store~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! What a cool theme for the month of April! Lots of cool ideas Lace! So what is the theme for next months vlog/blog posts? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Laci ... I hope this is your best year yet! :)

    Wow ... I love all your earth friendly projects ... congratulations on that! Your napkins are beautiful ... and aren't they so much more fun to use that paper? Great start on the compost pile and I can't wait to see how your herbs grow so ... hope you'll be posting pictures. I'll be especially interested to see how your rosemary grows ... I have tried to grow rosemary in containers for years and ... have killed every one! It's supposed to be so easy to grow but ... not for me! lol

    Thanks for sharing your projects with us!

    Small Footprints
    http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Hello! My name is Laci and I love to craft! My main crafting is mostly sewing, quilting, crochet. I have also had great fun with stenciling, needle felting, jewelry design, and knitting and I will try anything at least once!